[QGIS-Developer] Might snap change a 2D layer to 3D? discussion how to fix https://issues.qgis.org/issues/16927

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Fri Sep 8 07:34:03 PDT 2017

I'm not sure. What happens now? Are there circumstances in which either:

- single gets silently converted to multi or vice versa

- a user cannot do something they think should be possible, because the
geometry cannot convert from single to multi or vice versa

If either can happen, I think this is undesirable, and options/warnings
similar to your proposal for the existing issue should be implemented.

Apologies if this is too broad for this issue. I was just interested by the
"incompatible geometry" error, and wondered if there were possible causes
other than 2D/3D.

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html