[QGIS-Developer] Small UI changes in Field Calculator proposal

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 02:56:05 PDT 2017

While I was writing a tutorial about Field Calculator I thought about some
small changes. I can do it, but I would like to have the opinion of others.

1. Change "Create virtual field" to "Create as virtual field"

New users may think they will create a new field and a virtual field

2. Change "output" to "new"

If we are creating a "new field", why not call it so when we are talking
about its properties? Besides, it's shorter.

3. Make the "Create new field" and the "Update existing field" frames
expand together, and not only the "Update existing field"

https://imgur.com/a/EMwyn
--
Alexandre Neto