[QGIS-Developer] Problem with atlas rule-based styling

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Sep 15 02:46:02 PDT 2017

Hi Nyall,

Fair enough - for some use cases.

Still I don't like that there is no way of correctly exiting "Atlas
printing mode" in the main canvas. If print composer is closed, the
symbology is still influenced by Atlas. Not so nice. I think a user
would expect that if Atlas is not active anymore (say if the Atlas
preview is inactive) or at least when the print composer containing
Atlas is closed, that the symbology would be back to normal.

Should I open an issue about this behaviour?

Andreas