[QGIS-Developer] Problems with SpatiaLite and DB Manager

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 08:02:43 PDT 2017

Hi guys,

I'm facing some issues with a SpatiaLite DB and the DB Manager. I create
as usual the connection with QGIS, open DB Manager, I can expand the
list of SpatiaLite databases but when click on the single database QGIS
crashes (not very explicative):

QGIS died on signal 11Could not attach to process.  If your uid matches
the uid of the target
process, check the setting of /proc/sys/kernel/yama/ptrace_scope, or try
again as the root user.  For more details, see /etc/sysctl.d/10-ptrace.conf
ptrace: Operation not permitted.
No thread selected
No stack.
gdb returned 0
Aborted

QGIS works perfectly with the Data Source Manager and loads all the SL
layers.

Am I missing some package? I don't know if this can help, but I have
compiled with PYSPATIALITE and without QSPATIALITE

//Determines whether PYSPATIALITE should be built
WITH_PYSPATIALITE:BOOL=ON

//Determines whether Python modules in staged or installed locations
// are byte-compiled
WITH_PY_COMPILE:BOOL=FALSE
//Determines whether QSPATIALITE sql driver should be built
WITH_QSPATIALITE:BOOL=FALSE

Thanks for any hint

Cheers

Matteo