[QGIS-Developer] project properties menu item: move it?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Sep 21 03:03:44 PDT 2017

Hi Alessandro,

It depends on the OS.

As to my knowledge, Linux with KDE is the only platform where the
project properties are in the settings menu, whereas Windows, OSX and
Linux with Gnome all have it in the project menu.

When I teach QGIS I always have to say people that on my machine
(Linux/KDE) the project properties are in the settings menu, while on
99% of the other machines it is in the project menu.

It is indeeed VERY, VERY annoying, that KDE behaves different in this
respect.

Andreas

On 2017-09-21 11:57, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:

> What do you think about moving the project properties menu item from the settings menu to the project menu?
>
> --
> Alessandro Pasotti
> w3:   www.itopen.it [1]

Links: