[QGIS-Developer] R: refactor fields doesn't accept expressions

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Thu Sep 21 17:15:52 PDT 2017

Hi Andreas,
unfortunately I never used it in this way (with formulae) before: all the previous times I was simply adding empty fields or deleting useless ones.

A further minor issue related to the alg: when selecting the field type, “double” and “data” are repeated twice.

An improvement could be also adding the NULL value by default when a field is created. Does it make sense?

Should these notes be added to your issue or separated into other tickets?

All the best,

Niccolò