[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3 Print Composer - Page Properties

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 2 13:00:52 PDT 2018

Hi Calvin,

Same happened to me, some time ago. However, this issue is not so easy
to solve - because starting from version 3 you can mix different page
sizes in the same layout. In QGIS 2 all pages had to be of the same size.

If you have a good solution or proposal how to solve this UI wise,
please let us know.

Greetings,

Andreas