[QGIS-Developer] What are "Key/value" and "List" widgets in attributes form?

Patrick Valsecchi patrick.valsecchi at camptocamp.com
Mon Apr 2 23:49:49 PDT 2018

Hi

Good analysis and sorry for my slow response.

The widgets are not directly tied to PG. They will work as long as the
providers support QVariant::List or QVariant::Map datatypes.

The spatialite provider supports QVariant::List, encoded as JSON:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/6260f9dea5293ec082ffe7cfae3211e914021288

CU