[QGIS-Developer] clicking crs in statusbar opens wrong tab

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Apr 4 11:05:25 PDT 2018

Hi Devs,

Minor issue, but I think/hope an easy fix.
And a question...

Clicking on the 'crs' in the right bottom of the statusbar used to bring
up the crs dialog tab in the Project properties dialog.
At this moment it opens the dialog, but it opens on the Metadata tab.

Let me know if you prefer an issue for this.

Question (slightly related): Can I have a handle to the Options DIALOG ?
I want to create a little dialog to configure a QLocator. It is opened
when you click the 'Configure' button in the Options dialog/Locator tab.

At this moment if I give the dialog the main window as parent, my dialog
is in between the Options and Mainwindow dialogs.
If I give it NO parent, it is hidden behind the MainWindow.
IF it would be possible to have a handle to the Options Dialog (via
iface or so), I could give that as Parent to my dialog.

Pointers/help appreciated.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde