[QGIS-Developer] Problem with 3D during compilation in debian sid

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 05:18:46 PDT 2018

Hi guys,

sorry sorry to bother the list you again with this, but I'm stack and
maybe someone has a quick solution.

I have a really fresh installation of debian unstable, so all the Qt
dependencies should be satisfied for the 3D.

However, if I enable the WITH3D flag in ccmake I'm not able to configure
it even if I have all the libqt5 installed (also libqt53dextras).

If someone has a solution or some suggestions for this it would be
really great

Thanks to all

Matteo

  CMake Error at
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt53DExtras/Qt53DExtrasConfig.cmake:27
(message):
   The imported target "Qt5::3DExtras" references the file

      "/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/Qt3DExtras"

   but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:

   * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.

   * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.

   * The installation package was faulty and contained

      "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt53DExtras/Qt53DExtrasConfig.cmake"

   but not all the files it references.

 Call Stack (most recent call first):

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt53DExtras/Qt53DExtrasConfig.cmake:63
(_qt5_3DExtras_check_file_exists)
   CMakeLists.txt:310 (FIND_PACKAGE)