[QGIS-Developer] Call for Grant Proposals 2018

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Apr 15 05:18:43 PDT 2018

Dear QGIS Community

Our first two rounds of Grant Proposals were a great success. If you are an
early adopter using QGIS 3.0, you can already try out some of the new
capabilities that have arrived in QGIS thanks to these grants.

We are very pleased to announce the third round of grants is now available
to QGIS contributors. The deadline for this round is Sunday, 13 May 2018.

For more details, please read:
http://blog.qgis.org/2018/04/15/qgis-grants-3-call-for-grant-proposals-2018/

We look forward to seeing all your great ideas about how to improve QGIS!

Anita Graser