[QGIS-Developer] issues in QGIS Server 2,18

Lorenzo Moretti lorenzomoretti24 at yahoo.it
Tue Apr 17 15:31:36 PDT 2018

Hi

In addition to the problem described in GetPrint I have a problem related to the legend in QGIS 2.18.
If the "Show Feature Count" function is enabled my QGIS Server crashes and part of the qgs file is also compromised. The legend is no longer displayed. Even if disabled "Show Feature Count" the qgs file is damaged. I've seen that this code in the qgs file crashes it:
      <customproperties>
        <property key="showFeatureCount" value="0"/>
      </customproperties>
This is also the case in GetPrint with dynamic texts in the legend (object counting). I have to remove all references in the qgs file but not always enough to avoid the crash. Sometimes I have to recreate the file from the beginning without this option and without the same option in the print.
QGIS server is installed on an OS Desktop (Mac OS X). X11 is not enabled and therefore I cannot use the fake-server.
The other options in QGIS Server work well.
All this in version 2.14 did not happen.

Thanks

cheers

Lorenzo