[QGIS-Developer] Geometry generator in point cluster renderer uses project CRS, not layer CRS (?)

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Sat Apr 21 03:24:55 PDT 2018

Hello all

I've been having real difficulty with geometry generators in point clusters,
when the layer CRS differs from the project CRS. Michel helped investigate,
and raised a ticket:

https://issues.qgis.org/issues/18773

I'm not very confident in my projection knowledge, so I'd be grateful if
someone could take a look, and either agree that there is some kind of bug,
or dismiss it as expected behaviour (ideally with some kind of explanation).

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html