[QGIS-Developer] Visual Changelog: ready? Move to Website? Or Not?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 02:40:04 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I can see that there still are some undocumented features ;( but would like
to know if there are news/plan on the changelog release?
I find it less user friendly to show (untranslated) github links to people
(that's what comes in mind to me first!) when they ask about new features
(not yet documented in the User manual).

If nothing is planned for upcoming days, Richard, could you update
Transifex with website and 2.18 docs, please? I feel there are a lot of
missing texts (eg French are 100% for QGIS Website in Transifex but online
pages are full of english parts). Thanks!

Regards,
Harrissou