[QGIS-Developer] Parameters for QgsProcessingParameterRasterDestination

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 16:40:20 PDT 2018

On 27 April 2018 at 01:26, C Hamilton <adenaculture at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where do I find the format for the parameters of the processing description
> files. I have figured out  some of them, but for
> QgsProcessingParameterRasterDestination I would like to set it as optional
> and to skip it by default. This is the string that I have.
>
> QgsProcessingParameterRasterDestination|uncertainty|Name of uncertainty
> output map|None|True

They are directly mapped to the arguments given to the constructor for
QgsProcessingParameterRasterDestination:

https://qgis.org/api/classQgsProcessingParameterRasterDestination.html#aabd2f826354f38db8d9d47767d0015cd

Currently, to set the output to skipped by default, you need to call
setCreateByDefault(False) on the created parameter. So unfortunately
you can't set the parameter as skip-by-default from the grass
description files. https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/6873 adds the
argument to the constructor, so when that PR is merged you'll be able
to do this by adding an extra bool argument to the end of the
parameter definition string in the description file.

Nyall