[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3.x $scale in expression ?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Aug 2 00:45:34 PDT 2018

Hi Alain,

This has been changed in 3.x as there is no single map anymore, but
there could be multiple map canvases per project.

However, there is a new variable called "@map_scale" which you can use
instead. Note that this variable is only available in some context, e.g.
if you work on the symbology or labeling of a layer representation,
where it is clear what canvas you are refering to.

Hope this helps,

Andreas

On 2018-08-02 07:51, FERRATON Alain (Chef de groupe) -