[QGIS-Developer] API for adding files to .qgz file

Chris Crook ccrook at linz.govt.nz
Sun Aug 5 22:53:34 PDT 2018

Hi.  Can anyone give me pointers for adding data to the .qgz project file.  I am thinking about updating the Memory Layer saver plugin to use this but I haven't spotted the API around it.  I'm thinking I could either reconfigure it to embed the current .mldata file it creates within the .qgz, or possibly refactor it to use the auxilliary storage.  Any suggestions or pointers welcome :-)  Thanks

This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info at linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.