[QGIS-Developer] QGIS3: Can two different plugins have a common processing provider?

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:08:25 PDT 2018

I would say:
At plugin load time, check if your other plugins are already loaded. If
yes, don't load the processing provider, it's already loaded by the first
loaded plugin.

You need to use the same provider name (id). So your models won't be broken.

Don't forget to update each processing algorithms when you edit one file.