[QGIS-Developer] Can't install QGIS after compile because of contributors.json

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Aug 27 10:05:08 PDT 2018

Hi,

After compiling QGIS I can't install QGIS. When i run "ninja install" I
get the following error message:

-----------

CMake Error at doc/cmake_install.cmake:41 (file):
   file INSTALL cannot find "/home/an/dev/QGIS/doc/contributors.json".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
   cmake_install.cmake:58 (include)

FAILED: CMakeFiles/install.util
cd /home/an/dev/QGIS/build && /usr/bin/cmake -P cmake_install.cmake

Seems like the download/update/install of the contributors.json doesn't
work?

Thanks for any hints on how to fix this!

Andreas