[QGIS-Developer] Wrong line widths in legend when saving layout as pdf

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Tue Dec 4 04:09:50 PST 2018

Started by doing a very simple test project:  Test.zip
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t202356/Test.zip>
and installed 3.2.2.

In this project I get wrong line width in pdf *both* in map and in legend
nomatter whether I use version 3.4.2, 3.2.2 or 2.18.26.

My original project still shows right line width in the map and wrong in the
legend in version 3.4.2 while it is wrong in both map and template in
version 2.18.26.

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.18.23 (OSGeo4) and Qgis 3.4.2 in parallel
Windows 7, 64bit
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html