[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3.4 preconfigured algorithm ?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Dec 7 04:22:29 PST 2018

Hi Alain,

Indeed - this feature seems to be missing in QGIS 3.x.

Note that the whole processing tools had been completely rewritten in
QGIS 3.x and ported from Python to C++ Maybe that part hadn't been
ported over yet.

I am cc'ing Nyall who did most of the work around the processing
refactoring. Maybe he knows more why this functionality is missing in
QGIS 3.x

Greetings,

Andreas

On 2018-12-07 11:46, FERRATON Alain (Chef de groupe) -