[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3.4 - QWebView: Problem loading a website with javascript files

MaTho thorand at topographics.de
Wed Dec 12 00:52:15 PST 2018

Hello,

we have developed a Python-plugin for QGIS. This plugin loads a website and
from this site it can interacts with the QGIS map.
Now we have the problem, since QGIS 3.4, that the website do not work,
because the javascript files in this website are not loaded (we can see this
in the developer console). This happens only on a few windows computers.
When we start QGIS 3.2, the loading is perfect, but since 3.4 the
scriptfiles aren't load.

With QGIS 3.4 the QT-Version change from 5.9.2 to 5.11 - may this be the
reason for our problem?
How can we fix this problem? Perhapse we need a new special parameter
setting for QWebView in Qt 5.11.2?

It is possible to use another browser widget in our plugin, e.g. QWebEngine?

Any help is welcome,

Marcus

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html