[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3.4 - QWebView: Problem loading a website with javascript files

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Dec 13 07:02:10 PST 2018

We had a similar issue and I first thought it's the same. However, since
you say it's remote content out solution probably does not apply to you.
I'll post it here anyway for other people following.

We had to provide paths (to local files) on windows with forward slashes
to get it to work again.

Before file://C:\some\path\index.html

After: file:///C:/some/path/index.html

Regards