[QGIS-Developer] Relations in layout reports

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:21:45 PST 2018

Hi all,

I'd like to know if it is possible to draw tables for relations in a report.
Let's say you have a layer object O on which you have an atlas.
Object O can have several elements from layer E, which themselves can have
several inspection events from layer I.

Is there a native way of printing a table of inspections I for my current
object?

If not, a way would be to use javascript in an HTML frame. But can we use
QGIS expressions within javascript code? or is it within standard HTML only?

Cheers,
Denis
--

Denis Rouzaud