[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3.4 preconfigured algorithm ?

FERRATON Alain (Chef de groupe) - SG/SPSSI/CPII/DOO/ET Alain.Ferraton at developpement-durable.gouv.fr
Tue Dec 18 00:39:49 PST 2018

Hi Nyall,

I come back to the issue...

I don't see how to make a model as full as a preconfigured algorithm.
For example, how to introduce an input layer without the end user having
to enter it?

The case that was processed under QGIS 2.16 is a little more sophisticated.
this is an example of epizootic crisis management.

Attached an example with a project file (algo.qgs) to decompress
directly under c:\
and an agorithm model to copy under .qgis2\processing|models and under
\preconfigured for the algorithm.

The condition for executing the preconfigured algorithm is the selection
of one or more points of the "avicole" layer

I don't see how to automate in the same way with the modeler?

Regards
Alain

FERRATON Alain
Ministère de la Transition écologique et solidaire (MTES)
SG/SPSSI/CPII/DOO
Chef du groupe Expertise Technique
02.40.12.84.08