[QGIS-Developer] Any ways to avoid offsets being shown in printed map legend?

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Tue Dec 18 01:51:57 PST 2018

I would love to be able to sponsor the development, but I work in a large
company who is "engaged" with ESRI, so if I ask for funding I will just get
the answer: We already pay to Esri, so use ArcGIS :-(

And I have no knowledge on python....

While talking about legends in print composer I sometimes find it hard to
get it to update like if I have added a new category on a layer.

Ticking auto update will add all layers to the print composer and I almost
never show all layers in printed maps (I ususally exclude background maps
like google Maps etc.) . Normal workaround is to add the layer a second time
to the print composer legend and redoo any edits :-(

Sometimes also turning feature class count on and off does the trick

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.18.23 (OSGeo4) and Qgis 3.4.2 in parallel
Windows 7, 64bit
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html