[QGIS-Developer] build error on: #elif QT_CONFIG(process) ?

Peter Petrik peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 04:38:56 PST 2018

Hi Richard,

sorry for complications, I have added this macro to allow QGIS build on
iOS. I can try to compile later, but the error message suggest that the C
preprocessor macro "QT_CONFIG" is not defined. on my PC it is defined in
header qglobal.h, which should be part of QT core library. So I suspect A)
you do not have the header included (so best to include it directly) or B)
the header on the machine is old (but that would be strange that you can
compile full QGIS)

Peter