[QGIS-Developer] Keeping OTB algorithm in qgis processing

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 02:07:16 PST 2018

Hi Alex,

Thats exactly what I meant.
I know that (currently) there are no plugin for SAGA and GRASS but if I
understood everything correctly the point is to create such plugins.
My Question was more or less if there is already code existing for it or if
we have to wait until they are removed before the plugins can appear - but
this is now answered.

Waiting for the plugins ;)
And hopefully good documentation howto bring new algorithms alive..

thanks and kind regards
Werner