[QGIS-Developer] Keeping OTB algorithm in qgis processing

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 03:37:53 PST 2018

> and also R provider, which if I understand correctly is orphaned now.
> all the best.

Well, to be precise it did not received much attention from its inclusion into
core, there were tickets filed for this Provider which was not addressed for
years, e.g. issues with R plots, handling different types of parameters.

I'm not a bit R fan and user, so updating this provider to QGIS 3 for me is
lower priority then updating other plugins or doing some work on QGIS core.

--
Alexander Bruy