[QGIS-Developer] Editing rule based labeling with the new QGIS3 python API

Dominique Lyszczarz domlysz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 04:36:33 PST 2018

Thank you very much Martin for this quick fix, tested this morning and it
works as expected now.

I have another question : after settings some labeling rules with pyqgis,
the labels are not displaying but if I just enter the rule settings through
the gui and directly exit it without changing anything then the labels are
displayed correctly. Is there any register action needed for each rule that
I forgot in my code ?