[QGIS-Developer] Keeping OTB algorithm in qgis processing

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Feb 5 00:23:15 PST 2018

Hi all,
sorry, I miss a point here: we have a dev who volunteers to maintain a
piece of code. He is quite credible. His proposal minimize the overhead
to QGIS code, and moves much of the complexity to an external sw.
Why do we suggest to keep him out of the door?
All the best.

Il 05/02/2018 06:31, Alexander Bruy ha scritto:
> BTW, there is also another possible issue to consider. Where users
> will report tickets related to OTB algorithms and who will address
> them?

>> On 4 February 2018 at 22:27, Rashad Kanavath <mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Well, OTB provider plugin will be able to fetch and install otb binaries. So
>>> users installing plugin is the extra step needed.
>>> 1. Install QGIS
>>> 2. install otb provider plugin

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu