[QGIS-Developer] QgsLayout LoadFromTemplate & substitutionMap

Marc Ducobu marc.ducobu at champs-libres.coop
Wed Feb 7 14:10:14 PST 2018

Hello,

Sorry about that.

Here is the non-encoded version.

Marc

----

Hello,

With QgsComposition, it was possible to pass a "substitution map" to the
method loadFromTemplate : the substitution map was a map/associative
array such that when loading the template, strings like "[key]" were
replaced by the value associated to the key ( see
https://qgis.org/api/2.18/qgscomposition_8cpp_source.html#l01107 ).

With QgsLayout, I have the impression that this feature has disappear.
Do you know if it exists an alternative way to obtain an equivalent result ?

Thanks a lot.

Marc