[QGIS-Developer] QGIS3: Python QgsFeatureRenderer subclass problem

Chris Crook ccrook at linz.govt.nz
Wed Feb 7 23:18:34 PST 2018

Continued: Ok, understand a bit more now.  Still not sure where the clone should be created but if the same renderer is called from more than one thread, as the first time startRender is called it sets the thread id for the rendererer, and thereafter cannot be called with a different thread id.  So issue could either be if startRender does not invoke super.startRender (to set thread id) or if called from two threads.