[QGIS-Developer] [GRASS-dev] External providers in QGIS

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 01:32:28 PST 2018

What I ment is that, from my perspective, we shouldn't seek to make QGIS a
do-it-all software by default, because the GIS/EO/RS/Data Analysis fields
are so wide that, from that point of view, everything could go into QGIS
and it would be an overwhelmin experience for users.
Any generic sw I know offers extensions, plugins, for specialized use
cases.  From my experience a user prefers few tools that match their needs,
instead of digging into a long list of (mostly) obscure algs...

Anyway, I don't want to stress on this...
Giovanni