[QGIS-Developer] [Server] Is QGIS Server 3 fast yet ? the 2018-02-06

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Feb 8 06:59:14 PST 2018

Hi René Luc,

Good points. I also had a look at these stats and was disappointed.

So I agree that it would be worth-wile working on improving the
performance of QGIS server version 3.

On the QgsProject loading performance issue: is this only an issue at
the first loading of the project or every time a request is being made?

Definitely I would welcome a submission at the next round of QGIS grants
to further study the issues and improve perfomance were possible.

Thanks for your thoughts,

Andreas