[QGIS-Developer] Analytics on plugin downloads

Pedro Camargo veigacamargo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:23:02 PST 2018

Hi,
         As I continue the development of AequilibraE (a plugin focused on
tools for transportation modelling), I wish I had access to statistics on
who has downloaded the plugin (e.g. Google Analytics).  That would help me
see what the audience is and, hopefully, gauge better where to put efforts
on.

Is that something that other people also see as useful?  If so, is that
technically possible? Is that planned in any ways?

Cheers,
Pedro