[QGIS-Developer] [GRASS-dev] External providers in QGIS

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Feb 10 05:38:51 PST 2018

On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 11:01 AM, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
 wrote:

> Maybe at a hackfest, foss4g or other meeting it is good to come together
> face to face so it is easier to actually SHOW each other the
> bears/problems we see?

Since Madeira is just around the corner, let's organize a round table
discussion on this issue. I've started a section here:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/DeveloperMeetingMadeira2018#future-of-processing-providers

Please add yourself to the list if you are interested in participating
on-site or remotely. We'll then try to find a time slot that works for
everyone.

Regards,
Anita