[QGIS-Developer] Make Regular Shape Digitizing Toolbar disabled by default?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 14:05:10 PST 2018

Hi,

It seems that in QGIS 3, the new Regular Shape Digitizing Toolbar is
enabled (visible) by default.

I love the work done for this toolbar, and for people doing lots of
digitizing it looks to be very handy, but I wonder, will that be used by
the majority of people that it "deserves" to be enabled by default?

The advanced digitizing toolbar is even more useful and it's disable by
default, for interface cleaness I guess.

I heard complains about QGIS showing too many buttons, for me this would be
an easy choice to disable

Cheers,

Alex Neto
--