[QGIS-Developer] QGIS3 - processing python script. Read features from output layer

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 22:29:10 PST 2018

Thanks Nyall,

Our posts crossed !

Ok for the shortcut and the getMapLayer method.

One question : in my alg, if I use QgsProcessingParameterFeatureSource
instead of QgsProcessingParameterVectorLayer for my input, can I still use
mapLayerFromString and the getFeatures, or is there a
featureSourceFromString which allows me to loop through the features ?

Michaƫl