[QGIS-Developer] Suggestion for changelog entry about default values

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Feb 22 00:43:27 PST 2018

I think it has something to do with rights for normal users.

With my (admin) account I can go to:

http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/3.0.0/pending-entry/list/

And see a list.

BUT if I am a normal user (I added a second normal username for myself),
if I try that url, I am being redirected to:

http://changelog.qgis.org/accounts/login/?next=/en/qgis/3.0.0/pending-entry/list/

Which gives the too many redirects error.

Apparently a normal user does not have rights to see/edit the pending
entries? Is being redirected to the login page (WITH a note that after
login he will be sent to next=/en/qgis/3.0.0/pending-entry/list/
And there something seems smelly...

Regards,

Richard