[QGIS-Developer] Status of transaction support in Geopackages

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Feb 26 04:31:24 PST 2018

Hi,

We would like to see transaction support in QGIS 3x for geopackages. We
want to hand out geopackages and QGIS project files, for external
parties to edit data for us - without the need that the third-party has
PostgreSQL installed. The projects all use relations.

Before we test ourselves, I thought it might make sense to ask what the
status or plans are for transaction support in Geopackages?

Should it already be supported? If not - is someone planning to work on
it?

Thanks for your replies,

Andreas