[QGIS-Developer] Changelog for 3.2 now active

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Feb 26 23:14:19 PST 2018

On 26-02-18 23:51, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> The changelog page for 3.2 is now active.  Would be good if we can start
> adding entries as we make changes so we don't have to wait until right
> at the end like 3 :)
>

> http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/3.2.0/

Thanks Nathan,

good idea.

@allDevs: please add some (preliminary) text (and if possible picture
there there) for every new feature you code.

OR

In case of a new feature a new issue is automatically created here:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues and tagged 'QGIS 3.2'
Please always add some information/screenies/hints for doc writers when
you add a new feature. It is MUCH more efficient if a doc writer can
take some text and rewrite it, then guessing what the new Feature was
and is forced  to ask the dev halve a year later...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde