[QGIS-Developer] Group stats plugin from 2to3

Sylvain POULAIN sylvain.poulain at giscan.com
Wed Feb 28 03:31:08 PST 2018

Hi,

I tried to migrate from plugins in Qgis 2 to Qgis 3.
I took the usefull group stats plugin as my main example to make
transition.

Unfortunatelly, _Plugin home page_ and _tracker_ links for this plugins
are dead ( http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/GroupStats/ ), my apologies
if I'm not posting in right place.

So I downloaded plugin and tried to converted it with changing Qt4 to
Qt5 in py script, using 2to3, rebuilding with pyuic5 and pyrcc5 under
linux. But now I'm stuck on a QMainWindow error. Where could I have help
to solve and understand how to solve it ?

Sincerely,

Sylvain