[QGIS-Developer] text in textboxes scrambled when qgis opened in external display.

Lauri Kajan lauri.kajan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 03:42:57 PST 2018

Hi all,

I'm asking if this is already a known bug or should I create an issue to
the bug tracker. At least I didn't find any existing issues. Btw. Should I
first verify bugs here or should I just create issues to the tracker?

I have text unreadable in textboxes for example on expression dialog or
python console. Characters go over each other and cursor is located in
wrong place. Here's an image:
https://1drv.ms/i/s!An1LdKsV1v_9m_gyLCA4wyoa4lQUIQ

This happens only if QGIS is opened on an external display.
The external display has display scaling 100%. My HiDPI laptop screen has
scaling 150%. And I'm running Windows 10 fall creator update.
And QGIS is latest 2.99.0-252 (626781a63a
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/626781a63a>) from OSGeo4W.

Thanks,

Lauri