[QGIS-Developer] Freeze exemption for feature duplication PRs

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 3 22:57:24 PST 2018

Dear devs,

As the hard freeze of master is coming soon I would like to ask for an
additional exemption for three PRs developed by David Signer (OpenGIS),
with some assistance/advice from Matthias.

The PRs deal with feature duplication:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/5922 (duplicate feature redigitized)

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/5925 (duplicate child feature in
relationwidget of attributeform)

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/5961 (Contextmenu with individual
actions (in form view side column))

I know, we are late with this functionality, but we (as customers) need
this functionality really soon and I think the code should be in good
shape by now. It would be kind of sad having to wait another couple
months for this functionality. It would also make the handling of
features with relations (duplicate, redigitize, link and unlink) more
pleasant for many applications and users.

Should you have any technical questions, you can ask David and/or
Matthias.

Thanks for your reply,

Andreas