[QGIS-Developer] no shapefile editing with activated filter after project reload

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 03:44:05 PST 2018

This reminds me of a similar bug (that should have been fixed), please have
a look to

https://issues.qgis.org/issues/17507
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/5741

If you think that the scenario is different please file a separate ticket
and link to the original ticket (they are related for sure), if you don't
think it is a separate issue just re-open #17507 and add a note with the
exact procedure to reroduce your issue, please also attach a minimal simple
project and data to allow me to quickly reproduce the issue...

Make sure you are testing a build that is newer than 27 Nov 2017, that is
the date when the patch landed into 2.x code base.

Thanks

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 12:25 PM, EFTAS Christian Röttger <
Christian.Roettger at eftas.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>

> i found a mysterious behaviour during a shapefile editing session. Using
> qgis 2.8.14(15).
>
> I have some shapefiles which I want to edit. I create a filter on it,
> editing is possible.
>
> I save the project and after reopening it, there is no more editing
> possible. Even if I remove the filter it can’t be edited anymore.
>
> I tried the same with a postgis layer which doesn’t have this problem.So
> this might be shapefile specific!?
>

> Can anyone confirm this? Is this a bug? Should I open an report. Or maybe
> is there a solution/workaround?
>

> Kind regards
>
> Christian

Alessandro Pasotti