[QGIS-Developer] Where do we sit with respect to release?

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 02:18:12 PST 2018

I'm a big -1 for this "beta" idea, and I really don't think we should aim
at any date beyond Feb 8.

Andreas, yep, we still need to fix some issues but none that can't be
addressed during the two (three? :'( ;) ) week of hard freeze. As for the
auth manager error, a fix has just been submitted:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/6020

Cheers