[QGIS-Developer] The need for intuitive complex feature edit support in QGIS 3+

Rui Cavaco rpcavaco at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 06:39:31 PST 2018

Thanks for your response Régis.

Yes, I read the documentation for that project. I think that's a good, but
small, starting point. Anyway the docs mention that "the aim is to develop
tools to manipulate Complex Features streams in a GIS desktop
application.". So they might be seeking for something bigger.

It seems that there are now some solutions, including that extension you
mentioned,   to consume complex data. But we see little, or none, efforts
on  how to produce such data. I think current user interfaces are not
adapted to the complex feature universe.

Thanks for your suggestion. I should directly contact the GMLAS project
team.

Best regards

Rui Cavaco

Régis Haubourg <regis.haubourg at gmail.com> escreveu no dia terça, 9/01/2018