[QGIS-Developer] The need for intuitive complex feature edit support in QGIS 3+

Rui Cavaco rpcavaco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 02:25:19 PST 2018

Thank you all for your replies.

Matthias, the "project generator" seems very interesting, I would like to
know more about it.

Don't take me wrong Hugo, when I say "small" I didn't want to diminish your
work, surely developing those schema construction features is not an easy
task.  As I think you all understood, my primary concern is for GUI and
interactivity.

Now I see you Hugo and Sylvain and the GMLAS team are on a extremely
interesting path. I must go deeper into your work and see how I can
participate. I will now check the presentation links you suggested.

When I mention funding from telecoms, I still don't have any contacts for
that. But I think that there is an open window of opportunity and this
might be of huge "customer" interest, specially for medium / smaller
companies in all kinds of utilities management.

If the result will be of real value for INSPIRE work, INSPIRE - interested
agencies should also come forward in support, given the present
difficulties found in many member states to implement INSPIRE.

Best regards

Rui Cavaco