[QGIS-Developer] Eclipse config for QGIS API

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Jan 15 10:49:29 PST 2018

Hi Sylvain,

Thank you for your tipps! I've added a PATH to the Environment. Had to
adjust for an OSGeo4W install:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/57ywuz4mt65gy1e/Screenshot%202018-01-15%2019.46.55.png?dl=0

Also, my eclipse.bat looks like this:

call "C:\OSGeo4W64\bin\o4w_env.bat"
set
PATH=%PATH%;C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis-rel-dev;C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis-rel-dev\bin;C:\OSGeo4W64\bin;C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python27\DLLs;C:\Program
Files\Java\jre1.8.0_91\bin
C:\Users\anita\ide-latest-released\eclipse\eclipse.exe

Unfortunately, imports are still unresolved.

Regards,
Anita